Why I Chose This Course

I originally chose this course as a way to bridge the gap between school and art school, as I don't feel ready for the jump to doing art full time because I think I would burn out creatively. I hope that this course will teach me how to handle creating work full time, as well as building an extended body of work that I feel proud of. I also liked the examples of the work coming out of the course, as I felt influenced and excited by looking at them. I know people who did this before moving on to art school and talked highly of the experience and the many benefits it gave them for creating work that they want. I was surprised by the way the course is actually structured compared to how I thought it was structured. I like the amount of time set for each project and how fast the course is set up to move, as-well as the type of work that we will be doing in each project. I am really looking forward to the personal and self driven project at the end of the course, because I like to direct my own work and have creative control. As well as that, I am also looking forward to getting more guidance on how to properly approach a project like that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

28th September

19th October

21st September